With the recent spread of COVID-19, we have decided it to be in the best interest of all participants to postpone the 2020 Mercedes-Benz Dealer Championship Golf Tournament. As of today, we have not decided on a new date, but we will be doing so in the weeks to come. If you have already prepaid for your registration, we will credit your payment toward the new date, or you may request a refund by responding to this email.
Please know that postponing the tournament has been a very difficult decision, but we have determined it to be the best option for the time being. We are hoping that by doing so, we can help do our part in safeguarding you and minimizing the spread of the novel Coronavirus in our community.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.